Birthday Scenario Game

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Hello!

I don't know if you know this game, there's a high chance of yes, but however, that's just to have fun !
How it works ?
-Basically, I'll post a picture below with characters and scenarios. Depending on your birthday, you'll be in a special situation !
(PS: You just need the day and the month, so, there's no risk of revealing your age if you don't want to).

Here we go! The first image:
dba.png

Yep, we start with a Nintendo based BSG !
So, if you want to know about me, I'm trapped in the Absolutely Safe Capsule with Meta-Knight. Hope that I'll stay alive, then. :nailbiting:

Lol to the enclosed instruction booklet and thumbs up to the hilarious Mother 3 scenario (anyone better not be born on Oct. 31 :eek:). I'm going to a castle to rescue Fox McCloud :meh:. Neat nonetheless.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Lol to the enclosed instruction booklet and thumbs up to the hilarious Mother 3 scenario (anyone better not be born on Oct. 31 :eek:). I'm going to a castle to rescue Fox McCloud :meh:. Neat nonetheless.

October 31 means an eternal nightmare. Better commit suicide instead of have this scenario. (Lucky I am, I escaped it!)

Switch bodies with Pit.

I'm not sure I like that.

Save the Galaxy from an Evil Diety with Kirby... Ohh, that seems fun!

Whoops. I read mine wrong. I owe an incredibly large sum of money to Fox McCloud. Sounds much better. I guess he'll try and kill me. XP

start a business with gary oak.

Go to a castle to rescue ROB.

Ugh...

I'm trapped in a capsule with captain olimar. I guess that's cool. I could probably talk to him until his pikmin bust us out.

I'm getting married to Dodongo, so stop complaining! I should the one one that complains!

Reactions: Eric Cartman
Travelling the galaxy with Luigi. \: D/

Back