Birthright marriage

• Thread starter Nicholas Benjamin
  • Start date
Nicholas Benjamin

Nicholas Benjamin

Aura Guardian
Towns Folk
When I first played birthright there two certain things I didn't not want to happen if there wasn't an option not let anyone die if there's no option to save them or have two people that have children married each other wich I completely messed up so I started up another save file because it bother me alot so I need help on marriage also is true that if you marry azura and corrin that you get both kanna and shigure I don't know if that's true or not
Corrin I decided on azura felicia rinkah and Scarlett original I chose rinkah and kana has really good stats except in res which is my fault I was thinking on keeping it rinkah or changing it to Felicia probably Felicia but my options open these selections where from what I though on from the support
I can't decide on how to marry with for azura,kaze,ryoma,and subaki I really need help and opinion for who to marry

also is true that if you marry azura and corrin that you get both kanna and shigure I don't know if that's true or not
It's true. Her child is Shigure (it doesn't really matter which character she marries btw, you'll always get two, including him).

I lost my Kaze and I chose a male Corrin in my Birthright playthrough, so I missed out on 1-2 kids I think >.<

I never thought it be possible so I thought it was only corrin have two children because he's the avatar and I remember it being like this in awakening so if I'm doing this right then I should have all the children thank you

So does this mean I can marry azura and kaze and get midori and Shigure

So does this mean I can marry azura and kaze and get midori and Shigure
Yes.

How I mean dose like the other prolong appears I need something to know how I'm able to do this in my first run when I married azura and kaze I only got shigure I need some proof and how can you do this

Since you're in Birthright, to get Midori you need to make Kaze reach A support with Corrin, regardless of gender, and reach a certain chapter, I don't recall which right now.

After that, Midori's paralogue will be unlocked. Note that if that certain chapter goes by and Corrin and Kaze have not reached A support, you will lose Kaze permanently and you won't get Midori.

Back