Black Bullet

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

BLACK BULLET
191637009_orig.jpg

Genres: Action, Mystery, Sci-Fi,Seinen

"A near future, where humans have been defeated by the viral parasites named Gastrea. They have been exiled into a small territory and live in despair, side-by-side in terror.

In this world trapped in darkness—

Rentaro, a boy living near Tokyo and member of the "Civil Security"—an organization specializing in fighting against the Gastrea—is used to accomplishing dangerous tasks. His partner is Enju, a precocious young girl. They fight thanks to their peculiar powers until one day, when they receive a special assignment from the government. This top secret mission is to prevent the destruction of Tokyo..." Synopsis

I was a bit hesitant, when @Marc recommended this anime to me, since it's not really in my genre favor, but I bit the bullet, and started to watch this anime...Now I absolutely love it! I love the entire concept, story structure, character design it's a really entertaining anime, it wasn't all what I expected it to be!

If you watched/heard of this anime, let me know what you think! :love: I highly recommend this to people who aren't sure on what to watch, or just interested!

Now that I heard of it, I am going to start watching it. I love animes of this kind, where a few characters are tasked with protecting a country/group of people.
The synopsis sounds really interesting, though.

Is it in english dub yet? if so i am gonna stop watching it

It's a new anime.

currently on ep 8 and it's been an awesome anime so far.

Sorry but Black Bullet is dissapointing. I watch most of the new anime at Crunchyroll. So I started watching Black Bullet. Waaaaaay too rushed series. Also the characters (some of them). I mean c'mon most of the time its a friggin' harem with lolis and the other two fighting for Rentaro. Also Rentaro is not a very good character. I don't see any development in him. The only development I see are whenever Enju or Tina are saying stuff like "marry me onii-chan". Personally, I liked more the characters that appeared less often than the once that appeared more. The action scenes are awesome. But in conlusion I thought it was an average series.

Back