Black Ops 2 Zombie Pros?

• Thread starter Heart
  • Start date
Heart

Heart

Unstoppable
Towns Folk
Does anybody play black ops 2 zombies on wii u? I'm basically the best player there is and I want to go for a high record with another good player!

I do.

Reactions: Heart
Didn't know there was black ops 2 on the Wii U lol but I play black ops 2 on the xbox if you have xbox I'll play with you just tell me your gamer tag , I play zombies too

Didn't know there was black ops 2 on the Wii U lol but I play black ops 2 on the xbox if you have xbox I'll play with you just tell me your gamer tag , I play zombies too

Playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on the Wii U gamepad is really fun. You should try it if you get a Wii U. (Or already have one, I'm not sure).

Playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on the Wii U gamepad is really fun. You should try it if you get a Wii U. (Or already have one, I'm not sure).
Yeah I don't have a Wii. U yet but I would really like to get one to play Call of Duty:Black ops 2 If there was Call Of duty Ghosts it would be great as well.

Yeah I don't have a Wii. U yet but I would really like to get one to play Call of Duty:Black ops 2 If there was Call Of duty Ghosts it would be great as well.
Call of Duty: Ghosts is on it too.

Call of Duty: Ghosts is on it too.
Haha didn't know but I prefer using a controller to play not a game pad :p I like to keep things real xD for me playing on an ipad is already hard :L but a controller is easier.

Haha didn't know but I prefer using a controller to play not a game pad :p I like to keep things real xD for me playing on an ipad is already hard :L but a controller is easier.

Well, it's not like you have to use touch screen controls. I just really like playing handheld games.

Honestly, imo the gamepad control scheme seems a lot like the 3DS except with an extra pair of L and R buttons available. So it actually isn't that bad playing on it

Oh I actually didn't know that the Wii U game pad had buttons on it I thought it was just like a screen with touch controls on it xD didn't really see the Wii U :l

Oh I actually didn't know that the Wii U game pad had buttons on it I thought it was just like a screen with touch controls on it xD didn't really see the Wii U :l
Uh....it'd be kinda stupid if the Gamepad was only a touch screen xD I mean, even the regular DS didn't have it like that haha But yeah, it's set up such that you could choose between playing on the Gamepad or the big screen

i play some how keep getting de rank for shotgun to knife to skull blue skull

Last edited by a moderator:
i probaly the best reagular skull there is

i played it a few times its quite good, i like playing multiplayer with my friends surviving and seeing who could survive the longest, but i never got the chance to see the high score T_T probably busy having a good time with my friends but i remember we got up to wave 80 or 68 something like that ^^

:thumbsup:

No but payed it on the Xbox 360

Back