Bleach for Nintendo DS

• Thread starter Hikki
  • Start date
Hikki

Hikki

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Does anyone remember/have even played the bleach game from a long time ago? You had technical, power and speed and was really cool with many tactics and snuff! I couldn't beat a level so my game cartiage is just sitting there might go pick it up again and try to beat it. I was like maybe 6/7 when I played it so yeah. :/

Oh you mean Bleach : 3rd Phantom ( or someth'n like that :p ) I played that game too . It is really kinda hard and it really takes a good strategist . I got stuck on the last last battle where there was this gigantic monster thing ( no spoilers :p ) with like 25000 HP !!!

I also played Bleach : Dark Souls and it was a fantastic game :D

Oh you mean Bleach : 3rd Phantom ( or someth'n like that :p ) I played that game too . It is really kinda hard and it really takes a good strategist . I got stuck on the last last battle where there was this gigantic monster thing ( no spoilers :p ) with like 25000 HP !!!

I also played Bleach : Dark Souls and it was a fantastic game :D
I am stuck on the part where the girl with red hair is a "guest" in the game and she is very fragile even though she is a pretty good fighter lol. The weird mask thing, I think it is a boss hallow, I keep losing againest ughhh

I think I used to play Bleach Dark Souls and I love it!
I think Hitsugaya is my favourite guy. Sadly 3DS doesn't really have any "English" anime games, they are only in Japanese (and what's worse, Japanese region lock).

I think I used to play Bleach Dark Souls and I love it!
I think Hitsugaya is my favourite guy. Sadly 3DS doesn't really have any "English" anime games, they are only in Japanese (and what's worse, Japanese region lock).
Yeah I rembember playing Bleach : Dark Souls :p That was one of my favorite fighting games for the Nintendo DS . I liked how each character has their movesets as well as different level quests in the story mode . I also loved the use of Soul Cards and best of all , Download play compaible :D

Reactions: numage
Back