Bosses From Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Shown Off as Extras in Bravely Default.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

If you have your wireless connection enabled, Lucifer and Beelzebub will be bosses that appear in Norende Village, a location that you gradually rebuild by utilising StreetPass; Mammon will also make an appearance. If you don't have an online connection you may receive these bosses via StreetPass, while their punishing difficulty means they'll thankfully be optional. Producer Tomoya Asano has told Famitsu that the balancing of these extra enemies is being tweaked to give the best experience possible.

So yeah, it sounds interesting, I can't wait for the Bravely Default game, looks like its a game with great content, I just wanted to share this news with you all, and I wanna know what do you think about this addition Final Fantasy fans, and all you who are interested or have played Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light.

Beelzebub
4Heroes_Beelzebub.png

Lucifer:
4Heroes_Lucifer.png

Note: This is the Final Fantasy version of the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks interesting, but I would wish a Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light eshop release (never played it, or heard of it :p)

Looks interesting, but I would wish a Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light eshop release (never played it, or heard of it :p)
You never played it :eek:, I love that game, yeah I wish it would be released to, who knows maybe they will on the launch day, sometime during February :)

You never played it :eek:, I love that game, yeah I wish it would be released to, who knows maybe they will on the launch day, sometime during February :)

Bravely Default original idea was to be the sequel of that game right?

Bravely Default original idea was to be the sequel of that game right?
I have no idea, but the game does look like they match together, I haven't seen any related characters or something in the story line to let me think bout it really.

Not a sequel but a spiritual successor.

I really can't recommend the 4 heroes of light, the story and battle system were pretty weak and uninteresting.

I really can't recommend the 4 heroes of light, the story and battle system were pretty weak and uninteresting.
I liked it :oops:

It's 5pb who brought the scenario (you know, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes), so I believe BD:FF would be good.

It's 5pb who brought the scenario (you know, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes), so I believe BD:FF would be good.
Watching the Bravely Default trailer over again, and I realized the game looks kinda connected to Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (that's what I think)

That's cool, I like the look of Beelzebub xD. If I get this game, then I would of course try to beat them. I love extra challenges :D.

That's cool, I like the look of Beelzebub xD. If I get this game, then I would of course try to beat them. I love extra challenges :D.
I know right, :) . This actually opens a door to suspicions that Bravely Default is connected to Final Fantasy the 4 Heroes of Light in someway.

I know right, :) . This actually opens a door to suspicions that Bravely Default is connected to Final Fantasy the 4 Heroes of Light in someway.

it's most likely cameo appearances at best.

Reactions: Reece
Back