Splatoon 2 Bosses you hate the most in Salmon Run

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Curious since I've been playing more salmon run lately. What bosses do you guys hate the most? :eek:

I get killed by almost every one of them thou for the One I Hate is Flying Salmon. Every other one is easy to and The Snake is almost my most hated but the fact you hit the butt of it is pretty good. The reason why I the Flying Salmon is because in groups of Salmon Bosses, it's hard to attack (Or even defend as well). I haven't played the mode in a while for there might be like new ones but this is it.

The umbrella one is very annoying. It takes forever to kill because its so defensive and its rain isn’t too deadly, but it makes it easier for any other enemy to splat you quick. The other one that causes problems is more than one sting ray boss. Its hard to survive getting close enough to hit one stingray while one or more other stingrays are also firing on you. Add in a big boss that gets in the way like the sack of ink boss and the inkwall train boss and it makes those sting ray ones a big pain.

Reactions: 3391
I hate those tiny little ones . They just run so fast and there's usually a bunch of them at once. They are easy to lose focus of since you are trying to take down bigger threats . I swear I did by them the most and it kills a part of me each time it happens .

I hate those tiny little ones . They just run so fast and there's usually a bunch of them at once. They are easy to lose focus of since you are trying to take down bigger threats . I swear I did by them the most and it kills a part of me each time it happens .
those arn’t even bosses.. but yeah, if you have a bad weapon for it or run out of ammo those little guys suddenly become a big problem as they make it hard to recover ink.

Reactions: Marc
Freakin Flyfish

I don’t know the names of the bosses tbh, but the hardest in my opinion is the fly fish and the one that drops the huge bombs from its head.

I always underestimate how strong and big the aoe of the bomb is, it always does tons of damage or ink coverage to the base. For the flyfish, it’s the missiles I find super annoying. Usually the maps aren’t huge and even if I dodge the missiles I’ll get caught in my teammates missile or vice versa.

But all in all, I like the huge variety of bosses :p

The flyfish are the most annoying because it take 2 bombs to kill it. And you don't have enough time or ink to throw in two bombs when it's open to attack. The super tiny salmons are really annoying when you have a charger. And drizzlers and stingers are annoying when there are more than one on the map. Double rain or Double stingrays almost always means certain death. Flyfish can be made much more tolerable by either making it so that you can kill it with one bomb or making it so that the coolers don't close and you can toss in the the bombs whenever.

I absolutely hate the boss that has the sting ray special. It's very annoying to come across when you are trying to kill mobs of salmonids. Another annoying boss is the boss that has the tenta missles special because you risk yourself just to avoid these missles. Sorry that I don't know the bosses actual names. I haven't played the game in a while cause i got no NSO. .-.

Back