Bowser in Skylanders theory

• Thread starter Morgan643DS
  • Start date
Morgan643DS

Morgan643DS

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
So the new Skylanders Supercharged has Bowser as a playable character. Well, what if Bowser was actually once a Skylander before he came to the Mushroom Kingdom? Think about it. He doesn't quite look like the other koopas at all. It could be possible that when he came to the Mushroom Kingdom that koopas thought he was one of them and because he was so big and menacing they made him their king. But that's all just a theory... A GAME THEORY!!! I'm sorry, was that a little too much?

No. Skylanders came way after SMB and Nintendo let Activision borrow Bowser and they didn't want them to use Dry Bowser so if you believed that theory you would be saying Dry Bowser was not the original Bowser and stands as his own character which in a way he is but this is a series that uses time travel, multiple forms of Mario in spinoffs and 3D mainseries games, and Koopa enemies with similarities to Dry Bone enemies. If Dry Bowser was his own character we'd see him in a Mario RPG by now separate from Bowser or as a result of Bowser falling into lava as shown in NSMB and then turned back into regular Bowser. So I wouldn't personally believe it.

Reactions: Morgan643DS
My theory is that bowser ate a magical taco that sent him through time and space to the mushroom kingdom 100,000 years ago. There, he met the skylanders, who were destroyed 20,000 years later by a nuclear war that they started themselves when they became too advanced. Bowser took his koopa car through the time warp and traveled back in time so he could beat all the skylanders and make himself their king. But he failed and had to settle for racing until he found a way out by rigging the hot streak to a temporal disturbance machine that he build out of tacos. Yeah.

It is a good theory, but my guess is that the original spyro games could be linked to this theory making it even bigger. For instance, in the original spyro, you are a dragon. Could this be linked the mario world? Let's see: In super mario world, there was dinosaurs. Could this link to a dragon? We don't know, but we know that in the new skylanders games that nintendo put them on their platform, which could lead to speculation. But that's just a theory. A GAME THEORY!

dont take this srysly

In my opinion, your theory is a bit farfetched, I personally believe that Bowser's species is just a mutated koopa, or from a subspecies of extinct koopas. Skylanders came out waaaay after SMB. (like Artsian said)

In my opinion, your theory is a bit farfetched, I personally believe that Bowser's species is just a mutated koopa, or from a subspecies of extinct koopas. Skylanders came out waaaay after SMB. (like Artsian said)
Well we will never know where browser came in the first place. It might be the location in the world of super mario bros, and who knows, it might be some crossover thingy where the skylanders defeated bowser and hey, why does princess peach always get kidnapped by bowser? Maybe this theory explains it! (Dont take this srysly again ok)

It is a good theory, but my guess is that the original spyro games could be linked to this theory making it even bigger. For instance, in the original spyro, you are a dragon. Could this be linked the mario world? Let's see: In super mario world, there was dinosaurs. Could this link to a dragon? We don't know, but we know that in the new skylanders games that nintendo put them on their platform, which could lead to speculation. But that's just a theory. A GAME THEORY!

dont take this srysly
Well let's say I did take this seriously. Sony split off from Nintendo. Insomniac games worked with Universal Studios. Universal owns Spyros rights. Activision buys the rights and then end up with sub-par games that play sort of like Spyro with completely different objectives from before (not counting all the GBA/GCN Spyro stuff in between) so it was almost like Nintendo got Spyro games out of luck and personally Spyro was more fit for Nintendo anyways even though now Sony has a few kid friendly hits like that Parrappa the Rapper guy (unless he's Mature like Conker but idk). And then there's DK. Rare used the DK IP. Rare left and joined Microsoft so it's almost like Conker didn't belong in Nintendo games and he left. Coincidence? Maybe.

Back