bowsers fury, bowser escape timer at 41+ cat shrines?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so i know early on bowser isnt active for very long but after having 41 or more cat shrines on my first playthrough, i tried to time out fury bowser and well he didnt feel like going away after even several minutes of me baiting him around a dormant giga bell (for cover to avoid being hit). does he get an infinite amount of spawn time after 40 cat shrines? i spent what felt like a good 5 minutes focusing on avoiding his attacks and he showed no signs of retreating.

i have a cat mario amiibo on the way that i ordered online if the final stretch of any basic run is problematic, as when id hit 47 cat shrines it was no longer possible to repel bowser by collecting shines and this ended up giving me a lot more deaths towards the end. especially because the spawn timer would only restart immediately spawning bowser after i get put at a gate/ checkpoint.

does he only escape on his own in certain areas? and if so is it even possible clock him out towards the end where youre asked for 50 cat shrines? I know some decent spots for hiding nut its no good if he just doesnt run away at all by this point. if he doesnt escape i might need a invincibility bell as some later areas it is almost impossible to avoid his attacks since theres next to zero cover and lava plus several enemies (an area with all the above killed me 20+ times before my friend warned me the situation looked near impossible and to turn around). any area like this easily becomes a game of death montage when he doesnt want to leave you alone so if i can clock him out even late game that would be very helpful

Reactions: phofufury
Back