• Thread starter ThedmanPedia
  • Start date

What kind of part are you going to put?

• Total voters
T

ThedmanPedia

I wanna be the best there ever was. 3609-1522-4743
Towns Folk
Let's brainstorm a NEW Pokérap. It has to list ALL of the current existing Pokémon. NO DOUBLE POSTING! Also, you have to have an accented e like this: é when typing Pokémon. You should say if the part you type is spoken, rapped, or sang. The pokémon should be in Pokédex order. I'll think of a title at the end.

Here's my part: (spoken) A'ight, time to include the new Pokémon in the rap. Here we go! (rapped) Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur. (spoken) What?! (rapped) Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard. (spoken) Yo! (rapped) Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise. (spoken) Go! (sang) Gotta catch 'em all! *seven eighteen* Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon!

Well if no one uses this topic I'd like to make a change in the rules. You don't have to have the Pokemon in order.
Rap: I've caught Sciii-zor, Glizz-cor, gotta catch Breloom that knows Spore. I'm the Machamp and you should know that. Me-di-cham, Doonn-phan, I wish I was Arceus who made the land. Caught Durrrr-ant, I'm alll that. Get Mag-nez-one, call your Mom on the phone. Bun-nel-by, Ta-lon-flame, show everyone that you've got game. Look at the time, I'd wish it'd slow, find Dialga and make a show. Gotta' go with go-go goggles, Smell ya' later I'm a Gym Leader.

Well if no one uses this topic I'd like to make a change in the rules. You don't have to have the Pokemon in order.
Rap: I've caught Sciii-zor, Glizz-cor, gotta catch Breloom that knows Spore. I'm the Machamp and you should know that. Me-di-cham, Doonn-phan, I wish I was Arceus who made the land. Caught Durrrr-ant, I'm alll that. Get Mag-nez-one, call your Mom on the phone. Bun-nel-by, Ta-lon-flame, show everyone that you've got game. Look at the time, I'd wish it'd slow, find Dialga and make a show. Gotta' go with go-go goggles, Smell ya' later I'm a Gym Leader.
(Not part of the rap) Ermehgahd! Your change to the rules made it so awesome! You deserve a Nobel Prize in rapping if there was one. Ignore what I put as the first post. It is trash,

Back