Bravely Default Bravely Default/Bravely Second

• Thread starter KoiKazma
  • Start date
KoiKazma

KoiKazma

The one they call a friend.
Towns Folk
Just wondering how many Bravely Default fans are out there!
I've gotten to level 99, and mastered all the jobs (I...really....really...really need a life.)!
At the thought of Bravely Second getting localized, anyone else want this to happen?
Honestly before I found out there wouldn't be news about it at E3, the new of localization was all I'd
be ok with, just so long as I knew it was going to happen! :cry: But alas, I have more time to wait and see.

So! If any of you need help with a boss, sidequest, the story, anything, I'd love to help! I've beaten it all the way through,
both endings and all. I loved it all (yes...even the second half), so you can be sure there will be bias!

I have the game, and I stopped playing after I got the 3rd crystal. idk. I stopped at the part I've had to rescue all the slave kids on the area with the fire and magma.

Game got boring to me, but I've had thoughts recently to play it again. Though this time I would select hard mode. I was playing on Normal. My favorite job was Monk, and Dancer. I think because the girls look cute in dancing outfits. lol. Also the girl you get the dancer job from. she was really fun to fight.

It's on my wishlist!

I've heard the storyline of brave default are pretty long. May they fix this shortcoming in bravely second. What ever, this game is always on my wish list. i like the squareenix and level-5's game.

I've always wanted to play this game but too bad i was only able to play the demo of the game and it was hard, i mean like i died so many times and the game play was a little bit confusing to me and that's what stopping me from buying Bravely Default, maybe it's just me because i'm not used to playing games like this, but i have to say the graphic and characters in this game are amazing.

I've always wanted to play this game but too bad i was only able to play the demo of the game and it was hard, i mean like i died so many times and the game play was a little bit confusing to me and that's what stopping me from buying Bravely Default, maybe it's just me because i'm not used to playing games like this, but i have to say the graphic and characters in this game are amazing.

If you don't get enough villagers for your creation village you can't buy the needed equipment to finish the demo. Something that really isn't needed in the main game.

Got it yesterday, LOVING it. The system kind of takes a while to get used to, but the gameplay is rich and fulfilling. As many others have already said the it is Final Fantasy without being Final Fantasy.

I beat it months ago and am playing it again on Hard to get all the jobs maxed out.

Generally I've loved the game and eagerly await the sequel, though the only proper flaw about this one was the storyline IMO. Dragged on (though that was partly because I'm a completionist, hope they fix that in the next game.

I preordered it and spent the extra 20+ dollars to get the limited edition. I like the game, and I've had time to play it, I just haven't gotten around to finishing it. If anyone even needs prompting to buy this beyond "It's a classic jrpg by sqenix," the music is done by Linked Horizon. (He/they did the music for attack on titan)

Finished it myself a while back. Maxed most of the jobs, was level 99 by the end. The story did start to drag a little bit by the end, but I still thought it was well done. Holy crap that final boss though. Ended up using so many spotpassed summons by that point (which is somewhat fitting considering the story by that point). Was still a pretty awesome scene, especially since I had enough friends in my game to really have fun with some of the final bits of story.

And that's all I'm saying on that until I can find the spoiler tag. Definitely one of the better RPG's I've played in a long time, and I didn't even care for the traditional class system in classic RPG's going into it.

I have yet to finish this game. Got a bit lazy after chapter 6.

If you don't get enough villagers for your creation village you can't buy the needed equipment to finish the demo. Something that really isn't needed in the main game.

You can easily get 3-4 villagers/day, so that's not really a problem. Plus the best weapons in the game are obtainable in the game's dungeons, not from Norende.

Well, he's referring to the demo, where you can't do the Update Data thing and you're essentially agreeing with him by saying that the best gear isn't unlocked through Norende.

I'm definitely looking forward to this game, for those who have played Bravely Default; Ya'll know how amazing this game is going to be!

This is a little surprise scan from a recent magazine issue showing details of Agnes in Bravely Second:
bravely_second_scan.jpg

^ Red Mage, Valkyrie, Performer, and Time Mage confirmed. Also the assumed villains aren't very competent if they're tying Agnes up like that. She can still use her arms.

Anyway, I probably should've mentioned it sooner, but there's an old Japanese trailer on the official website.
Along with this, there's also an icon right below it that basically says something about July 28th 2014 that I'm not really getting. What it links to kind of makes me think the game is released on that day in Japan, but I doubt they'd keep this quiet about it so it's probably anyone's guess.

Bravely Default is definitely on my watched games list. I've heard some really good things about it, and I probably will pick it up whenever it's on sale.

Back