Bravely Default Bravely Default: Damage cap

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
If you have played Bravely Default, you would know that there is a damage cap set to 9999 in-game. What do you think about it?
Personally, I HATE the measly 9999 cap. I can easily hit up to 18700 in Bravely Second mode, but I don't like the fact that you have to wait 8 hours or more to break the damage cap. There have been so many situations for me that would have resulted in a win if there was no damage cap.
What do you guys think? Is the 9999 cap a hinderance, or is 9999 damage enough? Let me know in the replies below.

For me, 9999 damage cap is enough. When -yes- you can defeat a boss in one turn, it would not be a challenge anymore. That's why I never use Bravely Second to keep challenged. Well, the consequence is that you will spend long enough time to fight the boss, but that's what I seek. With Rejuvenation Special Move, repleneshing MP won't be a real problem in a long fight.

For me, 9999 damage cap is enough. When -yes- you can defeat a boss in one turn, it would not be a challenge anymore. That's why I never use Bravely Second to keep
challenged. Well, the consequence is that you will spend long enough time to fight the boss, but that's what I seek. With Rejuvenation Special Move, repleneshing MP won't be a real problem in a long fight.
I see. I find the 9999 cap to hinder many classes
If you use the Dark Knight's Dark Nebula with Adaptation on everyone else, I can dish out 9999 damage with ease with each attack AND heal my entire party. Now, with bravely second, I can do ~20250, which is essentially double the damage cap. It makes for a huge difference.

Back