Bravely Default Bravely Default Demo (Side Story) is up to download!

• Thread starter dwikrid
  • Start date
dwikrid

dwikrid

Noblesse Oblige
Towns Folk
Since no one talks about this recently, I think I need to tell you that Bravely Default Demo is up to download for US region. It contains a side story you'll never find in the actual game, so let's not consider it a mere demo. The side story tells about our team (Agnes, Tiz, Edea, and Ringabel) digging into village of Norende to restore it. If you take a peek in Youtube, you'll know why Tiz's village needed restoration. We can take 'jobs fair' thtough a bunch of skills and stuffs provided in the actual game, so we can plan our party arrangement. Let's enjoy hours of play before February, 7th!

i suck in the demo, it's soooo~ hard. but i'm getting interest in that game! i like the drawing it has, it looks so great in 3d! i cant tell if im going to buy this game!:jimlad: it's so hard to pick this game with mh3ultimate!

i suck in the demo, it's soooo~ hard. but i'm getting interest in that game! i like the drawing it has, it looks so great in 3d! i cant tell if im going to buy this game!:jimlad: it's so hard to pick this game with mh3ultimate!

You loved any Final Fantasy from I to X?

You loved any Final Fantasy from I to X?
@145 I think if you're a fan of any Final Fantasy series before Final Fantasy X (1o) this game will be perfect, there's a bit off a downside with the story compare to most Final Fantasy games, but if you really want to experience the old JRPG feeling, go for Bravely Default.

As for this demo, it was good and all, but I don't think you should base your decision 100% on this (IMO) I disliked the demo, but enjoyed the game, I guess it's just me, thinking it was a completely different game, spoiled it, I didn't enjoy it much.

@145 I think if you're a fan of any Final Fantasy series before Final Fantasy X (1o) this game will be perfect, there's a bit off a downside with the story compare to most Final Fantasy games, but if you really want to experience the old JRPG feeling, go for Bravely Default.

As for this demo, it was good and all, but I don't think you should base your decision 100% on this (IMO) I disliked the demo, but enjoyed the game, I guess it's just me, thinking it was a completely different game, spoiled it, I didn't enjoy it much.

Yes, well I played the demo for 7 hours, and I have to say it sucks if you play the game xD

@Erixsan heh, to be honest, i have neber play final fantasy series, but it looks great and fun! @Reece thanks of your suggestion, many of my friend also dont like the demo, but recommend me to try this game!

@Erixsan heh, to be honest, i have neber play final fantasy series, but it looks great and fun! @Reece thanks of your suggestion, many of my friend also dont like the demo, but recommend me to try this game!

The only thing that flaws on the game is the story.
The only reason I didn't made a review of the game is because @Reece is doing it.

The only thing that flaws on the game is the story.
The only reason I didn't made a review of the game is because @Reece is doing it.
I am! :) I hope you all like it, @Erixsan you can make your review too, why not? @145 Well, you have good friends then, I only played like four hours in the demo, and wasn't interested at all, the game is by far, more better.

I am! :) I hope you all like it, @Erixsan you can make your review too, why not? @145 Well, you have good friends then, I only played like four hours in the demo, and wasn't interested at all, the game is by far, more better.

Well, it isn't a bad idea :p

Back