Bravely Default Bravely Default: Most Overpowered class?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
In Bravely Default, what class do you think is the most overpowered?
1. Dark Knight
BDFF_Ringabel_Dark_Knight.png

In Bravely Default, the Dark Knight is a character which can reach the 9999 damage cap with ease. Even though the attacks cost some of your HP, the trade off is worth it seeing how much more damage you do with your Dark Arts attacks. You can wipe out every boss in the game with this class, if you have it properly built.

2.Ninja
BDFF_Ringabel_Ninja.png

The Ninja class in Bravely Default is the master of evasion and agility. It does not lose power when dual-wielding weapons, making for a class that hits extremely hard and fast. Even though it does not have any respectable defenses, if there is an enemy with only single target physical attacks, you can use Utsusemi coupled with the Transience to evade the attack and counter. You can then just leave the battle on Auto and you will defeat the enemy after a while.

Dark Knight by far, you can easily win any battle with a team of three of them, especially if you have a critical-boosting special activated.

Dunno about the others, though.

Dark Knight by far, you can easily win any battle with a team of three of them, especially if you have a critical-boosting special activated.

Dunno about the others, though.
Yeah. You can also do the same thing with a Ninja. Have a team of 3 Ninjas and the fourth a White mage/Spiritmaster. Use Enigma to nullify all Magic Damage. Then use Ninjas to blaze away at the enemies with Sword Magic / Utsusemi + Transience.

Yeah. You can also do the same thing with a Ninja. Have a team of 3 Ninjas and the fourth a White mage/Spiritmaster. Use Enigma to nullify all Magic Damage. Then use Ninjas to blaze away at the enemies with Sword Magic / Utsusemi + Transience.
That sounds especially lethal if the boss has an elemental weakness, and the fourth member would be a White Mage or Spiritmaster for the Dark Knight strategy too.

I think that the vanilla knight is the best tank in the game. He may not be the best period, but he can take hits well, and, if his job skill is swordmaster, force them to hit him and take a ton of damage. I have had him on multiple occasions take hits that would have killed my teammates do 1 to him, even with bosses. Just get a mental wall too and 2 damagecasters and youre done

Using skill combinations is what truly OP in this game. Whether it's intended or not, the level design goes broken just like the older sister, Final Fantasy Tactics.

Having so many jobs lets you do stuff. And it's true that Dark Knights and Ninjas are considered OP. I love Ninja to evade any attack :oops:

Oh i forgot if you master every other skill in the game with one character, freelancer will easily reach the damage cap. Late bloomer late game is OP

Back