Bravely Default or Kid Icarus: Uprising?

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date

Bravely Default or Kid Icarus: Uprising

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
I have money right now, and I am thinking about get 2 games. I here that those are really good games.

Well I haven't played much of Bravely Default (only part of the demo) but KIU had loads of content ranging from easy at the start of the game to almost impossible once you're 75% finished with all the treasure hunt pieces (like in SSBB you unlock music/trophies that way). But the real question is do you like 3D bullet-h*** games or do you like unique RPGs.

I would consider Bravely Default. It is an amazing RPG game with Final Fantasy elements, and has a good storyline plus memorable characters.
KI:U does not appeal much to me, and the content it has lacks compared to Bravely Default.
If you want a fast paced game, go for KI:U
If you want a Final Fantasy like RPG game, get Bravely Default.

Pick KIU if you want action with story and characters reminiscent of saturday morning cartoons. There's also a lot to do with all the weapons, powers, unlockables, multiplayer etc. It's also my favourite 3DS game.

I've only played a bit of the BD demo, so I can't really say much about it. Also, I'm not big on JRPGs.

Reactions: CrazyElf
I've only played KIU, and tbh, I didn't really like it. I got bored of it really easily after playing it for a short while. For this reason, I suggest you get BD.

I have money right now, and I am thinking about get 2 games. I here that those are really good games.
Both games great, but think what you want more - arcade style challenge or FF-like RPG. Bravely Default will take at least 30-40 to complete even once, Kid Icarus will be 3-4 times shorter.

I saw that you like Pokemon, so voted for Bravely Default.

I would say Braverly default since it has an online capability and is a pretty good game to play but kid icarus Uprising is pretty good for an great adventure i would online RPG multiplayer fan to stick with Braverly Default and single player adventure fan games to stick with kid icarus uprising since it's a pretty good game.

I would say Braverly default since it has an online capability and is a pretty good game to play but kid icarus Uprising is pretty good for an great adventure i would online RPG multiplayer fan to stick with Braverly Default and single player adventure fan games to stick with kid icarus uprising since it's a pretty good game.
Uhm, this is really old, and I have already made up my mind of what to buy in the future. Thanks anyways.

ok you're welcome

Reactions: CrazyElf
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back