Bravely Default bravely second freeze glitch, anyone else getting this at random?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
ok so ive been into bravely second for quite some time, and while its a great game and fun to play, i unfortunately have a major complaint about how the game randomly freezes during boss fights (this is absolutely horrible if youre playing on hard and doing optional baal fights as nearly all of them have about 1.5 million health and this just kills the fun of these fights when it happens). none of my other 3ds games are freezing at all, so im pretty certain this is a bug for this game specifically (im playing the US version so it might be a problem with certain regions but idk), i played pokemon rumble world for a long while without it freezing and given how many times ive run into this while playing bravely second compared to how its never happened for any of my other games, ive come to the conclusion that this is a specific issue with this game in particular. while i dont hate the game for this, it can be pretty bad with the boss fights i described above and ive even switched to easy just to beat them and avoid getting hard locked and forced to shut off the system. has anyone else had this happen at all, even during trivial fights?

I played the game and I never faced such an issue (but I played it on N3dsXl) but RPG games do crash sometimes when certain things are in certain places... Like certain item(s) in certain spot(s). iirc, there was a patch for that game in the eshop. If you haven’t already, downloading it may help u...

I played the game and I never faced such an issue (but I played it on N3dsXl) but RPG games do crash sometimes when certain things are in certain places... Like certain item(s) in certain spot(s). iirc, there was a patch for that game in the eshop. If you haven’t already, downloading it may help u...
was it update data? because my system is set to tell me when theres an update for available for the inserted game and i havent seen it say that at all. if its not may i ask what i should search on the eshop so i can get it?

was it update data? because my system is set to tell me when theres an update for available for the inserted game and i havent seen it say that at all. if its not may i ask what i should search on the eshop so i can get it?
Put in “Update” and see if you can find it

I've been playing Bravely Second recently and I haven't seen any problems yet (aside from Agnes's text bubble going wonky when I enter the SP drink menu).

If you have it as software for the 3DS, you can go to the game's eShop page and select "repair software" to have the system check the game out and fix anything that seems wrong.

If it's a cartridge, make sure it isn't damage or that there is no dirt or anything. Is that still doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you other than to contact Square Enix

Back