Brawl- (Brawl Minus)

• Thread starter fantanoice
  • Start date
fantanoice

fantanoice

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Brawl- (Minus), for those who don't know, is a mod for Super Smash Bros Brawl which changes around some of the physics and movesets of the characters. The main aim of it is to make each character stupidly powerful in the areas they excel (so for instance, making Peach faster and able to pull out a vegetable in the air).

The chaos is actually crazy fun and at times feels more balanced than regular Brawl because everyone is OP. XD

So, anybody play it?

that sounds really fun actually! I would like to try it out if I could. xD

about time there was something like this. Sounds super crazy and action packed! xD

I never tried any mods out, and I really wish I did. My Wii is gone now, but I still have my copy of Smash Bros lying inside my drawer. It would have been great to play something the changed around the game mechanics or added some new characters and stages.

Could always set it up using the Dolphin emulator.

sounds like it would be tons of fun! I'll check into it, I don't own brawl which sucks but this seems interesting

So its something similar to Project M , pretty cool.

So its something similar to Project M , pretty cool.
^ Although it sounds kinda crazy because drastic things like that makes the game go like Sudden Death that quick I bet if someone knows what they are doing while the other might not (like say one chain grab can mean death). So does that mean Olimar will have up to 70 Pikmin!?! :p

Had I been able to get my Dolphin emulator working properly, I'd get this, it sounds like fun. It's lovelly to see Wii games getting mods as well. They seem to have quite alot, considering how small the mod fanbase should be?

Back