1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Breathtaking pixel art game Aegis

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch Games' started by EstebanTill2, Feb 12, 2018.

1. EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,140 coins
    Hello people, how are you today! Hope you are alright, today I am bringing you a game I have been looking for a long time since its launch on nintendo switch. There has been a reason though, with which I haven´t jumped into it, and no it is not the art style because I love pixel art.

This game defines itself as a platformer- tower defense game. Let me be clear on this two genres, I like them both, probably I like much more the platforming genre but I am ok with the tower defense one as well. Anyway, there is still something that has prevented me from jumping into this game so I have been doing my homework and I looked for a review of the game which I am willing to share with you. Before I do it, I would like to ask any of you who have the game, to give me (or us) your thoughts on it, no matter what the review says.

Well here I leave you the review

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/switch-eshop/aegis_defenders