Buck Bumble ( N64 )

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Yo, wassup mah peers, P2.0 here, lend me your ears, got somethin' for you to hear!
It's about a time, get ready to rumble, I'm about to tell you 'bout Buck Bumble~ :cool:

*Ahem*! Bad rapping aside, Buck Bumble is one of the games I got in the past when I decided to stray off the path of buying Mario, or any first-party Nintendo games.

Buck, if I remember correctly, is a cyborg bee, sent to destroy The Herd, a massive swarm of bugs who have been mutated from a chemical spill. :eek: But to truly get rid of the threat, Buck has to make his way through missions, annd eventually, destroy the Queen...

I know what you're thinking: How is one little bee supposed to defeat all those mutated bugs??
Answer: With a gun. :sneaky:
That's right, he's packing heat! At first, you start off with just a small laser pistol, but as you progress, you'll get a bigger arsenal, and taking down the swarm will be easier than collecting nectar! :D

Also, the game's main menu opens up with an awesome theme for our hero. Totally recommend checking out. ;)

Whatcha think? c:

Reactions: Samster
Yo, wassup mah peers, P2.0 here, lend me your ears, got somethin' for you to hear!
It's about a time, get ready to rumble, I'm about to tell you 'bout Buck Bumble~ :cool:

*Ahem*! Bad rapping aside, Buck Bumble is one of the games I got in the past when I decided to stray off the path of buying Mario, or any first-party Nintendo games.

Buck, if I remember correctly, is a cyborg bee, sent to destroy The Herd, a massive swarm of bugs who have been mutated from a chemical spill. :eek: But to truly get rid of the threat, Buck has to make his way through missions, annd eventually, destroy the Queen...

I know what you're thinking: How is one little bee supposed to defeat all those mutated bugs??
Answer: With a gun. :sneaky:
That's right, he's packing heat! At first, you start off with just a small laser pistol, but as you progress, you'll get a bigger arsenal, and taking down the swarm will be easier than collecting nectar! :D

Also, the game's main menu opens up with an awesome theme for our hero. Totally recommend checking out. ;)

Whatcha think? c:
A bee. A bee with a gun. That is all that is required for a good game.

Reactions: P2.0
Nice rap at the beginning. :sneaky:

Sounds like an awesome idea for a game! I might check this out and see what it’s like.

Nice rap at the beginning. :sneaky:

Sounds like an awesome idea for a game! I might check this out and see what it’s like.
The game has to be good. It is a bee that is killing bees with a gun. What else do we need?

The game has to be good. It is a bee that is killing bees with a gun. What else do we need?
Trick question, nothing.

Thanks for the insight, @P2.0 I’ve been looking for some good games to play, so I’ll see if I can snag this and see how good it is. :eyes:

Here's a bit of the song.

Seriously, I listened to this for about an hour without switching, lol. :p One of the best opening themes for games in my book!

Seriously, I listened to this for about an hour without switching, lol. :p One of the best opening themes for games in my book!
Wow, that is awesome, lol. What a rap :p It has a steady beat, and I can’t stop nodding my head along with it, lol

Oh my goodness that is amazing. I cannot stop listening to it. The beat is amazing.

Wow, that is awesome, lol. What a rap :p It has a steady beat, and I can’t stop nodding my head along with it, lol
Oh my goodness that is amazing. I cannot stop listening to it. The beat is amazing.
The beat is so contagious, once you start listening, you just can't shake it out of your head. :p

Dad bought me this when I was just a kid, and even as an adult, every time I get the hankering to listen to it again, he immediately recognizes the song. :hilarious:
Mom, too! That's super special to me. :)

Reactions: Samster
The beat is so contagious, once you start listening, you just can't shake it out of your head. :p

Dad bought me this when I was just a kid, and even as an adult, every time I get the hankering to listen to it again, he immediately recognizes the song. :hilarious:
Mom, too! That's super special to me. :)
Aww thats so special. That is actually really cool that a song is remembered by your whole family!

Back