PkMn XY/ORAS Buy your Pokerus !

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
Now, before I say anything besides this, let's all act like this is a commercial kay? This is going to be in the perspective of you.

Some guy: Hey YOU!
Me: Me?
Some guy: Are you having trouble getting Pokerus, or spreading Pokerus?
Me: Yep.
Some guy: Well your lucky! Cuz I got some Pokerus for you!
Me: REALLY?
Some guy: Yee BOI! It's only 5 PC to buy Pokerus! To pricey? Well how about I give you 2 Pokerus Pokemon for only 5PC! I can also spread Pokerus to your Pokemon for only 7 PC! Spreading Pokerus is buy 1 get 1 free, so basically, you get 2 Pokemon that will have pokerus spread on them for only 7 PC!
Me: Amazing! This service is great!
Some guy: *points to you* Pokerus, it's a true life saver.

Okay, that commercial seemed fun to make. So here is the info:
  • I'll give you 2 Pokerus Pokemon for 5 PC (pokemon will be newly infected, so you will have 24 Hours to use that Pokemon's Pokerus to infect others, and then EV train in horde battles).
  • I'll spread Pokerus to 2 of your Pokemon for 7 PC (spreading Pokerus will take time, about 5-10 minutes). You can use your Pokemon's Pokerus to EV train in horde battles.
  • No refunds, since Pokerus would already be spread on yours. You can change your mind, before you make the buy, but once I spread Pokerus on your Pokemon, or sell you one, no refunds will be available.
  • Asking for lower prices is not allowed, as I am trying to give you a good deal (get 2 newly infected Pokerus Pokemon , or get 2 Pokemon spread with Pokerus).
So anyways, my last auction was a fail, so I'm gonna try a Pokerus shop. As I said in the commercial, the prices are kinda pricey, so I've decided to give you 2 Pokerus for each sell. Tell me what you think about this shop, and give me some feedback okay? Don't be harsh please. Anyways, let's see what is gonna happen on my first Pokerus sell thingy.

Tips: Tip me if you enjoyed this service, but tip me or not.

Last edited:
Well, to be honest, I don't think anyone would buy a Pokerus :( Unless they're that desperate to get one though.

Well, to be honest, I don't think anyone would buy a Pokerus :( Unless they're that desperate to get one though.
I think people would. It is very very rare, around a 1 in a 21845 chance of getting it from a wild Pokemon and 5 PC is next to nothing. And after you get it, You can contract it to the rest of your party. I have 17 Pokemon with Pokerus ATM.

Well I got one off the GTS with PKRS a while back so...

I think people would. It is very very rare, around a 1 in a 21845 chance of getting it from a wild Pokemon and 5 PC is next to nothing. And after you get it, You can contract it to the rest of your party. I have 17 Pokemon with Pokerus ATM.

It is rare... but if you keep trading over GTS or wonder trade then you will eventually get a pokemon that's infected.

It is rare... but if you keep trading over GTS or wonder trade then you will eventually get a pokemon that's infected.
Yeah. And people over other forums will contractit to your Pokemon for almost free.

Back