PkMn XY/ORAS Buying a 6 IV Ditto

• Thread starter Shan
  • Start date
Shan

Shan

In an alternate universe where Pokemon exists
Towns Folk
Ok, I know it sounds unreasonable, but the thing is that I am PERFECTLY FINE with receiving a hacked ditto, as the pokemon I receive from it will not be used for competitive play.

Because I am ok with it being hacked, the price cannot be too high.

The highest price i'll go for is 10 PC.

I say again, if the ditto is hacked, I will not use its offspring in any competitive way (I'll use other pokemon for that)

I know you're okay with it but
Pokemon for Play Coins

If you have multiple Pokemon for sale, please create one thread instead of making several in the same day.

The following is not allowed:
  • Trading hacked Pokemon for Play Coins (eg. perfect 5/6 IV non-Kalos legendary Pokemon). This might need a little updating btw...
  • Cloning a Pokemon multiple times to sell (commonly perfect shiny Pokemon).
Iffy stuff that is allowed:
  • A cloning service is allowed, however, the user must agree not to sell the cloned Pokemon here. If you want someone to clone one of your Pokemon, you should ask for collateral (newbies can steal your Pokemon)
  • (Updated: 17/2/14) Cloning a Pokemon multiple times to sell without the high price tag (clones must be 1-2 PC).
Hacking in general is NOT allowed.
We don't want to encourage the selling of hacked pokemon here, even if you promise not to use it in official battles.
I'll let @Marc make the final call as to whether you should be sold a perfect ditto or not, but the rules says otherwise.

What game do you want it for

Back