AC: NL Buying Items!

• Thread starter Kiki
  • Start date
Kiki

Kiki

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello!

There are a bunch of things I'd like to buy in ACNL! ^o^ I'll list how much I want to pay, but feel free to try and change the price. :p I'd prefer to pay in PC but if you want bells just let me know how much you'd like for the items.

~Furniture~

Ice Set - 15 PC

Zodiac Animal Set - 15 PC (this is the little bobble head set, not the DLC items like the cancer table!)

Gorgeous Set - 25 PC

Princess Set - 25 PC

Sweets Set - 25 PC

Rococo Set (SP?) - I would prefer if somebody would just let me catalog this (I'd just have to pick up and then drop the pieces)

~Items~

Bubble Wand (Streetpass) - 5 PC

-Marshmallow chairs (2 preferably) - 10 PC for both

-Icecream lamps (2 preferably) - 10 PC for both.

~Clothing Pieces~

Sweater Vest - 5 PC

Waistcoat - 5 PC

Black dress pants - 5 PC

Black boy shoes (not sneakers... I've forgotten the name. They need to be dressy haha) - 5 PC

Small Silk Hat - 5 PC

I'll add more if I think of anything else! Thank you! :) I may also remove items if I get them in game or from somebody else!

I think I have some Rocco furniture. I know I have the Rocco table but maybe I have a few more.

I think I have some Rocco furniture. I know I have the Rocco table but maybe I have a few more.

I would prefer to just catalog the entire thing at once. But thank you! :)

You could catalog the Roccoco set next time you come to my place? I have it on my top floor in my house ^^

You could catalog the Roccoco set next time you come to my place? I have it on my top floor in my house ^^

That would be fabulous! Only if it's not to much trouble though! You'd have to take out the whole set though cause I can't pick up your furniture while its in your house. :3

Reactions: 2205
I have every furniture you need except the gorgeous set and I'm missing I think 3 items from the zodiac bobble head set and maybe one or two from the ice set, I'll check
Also have the bubble wand and some other clothing items which I'll see if I'll have

I have every furniture you need except the gorgeous set and I'm missing I think 3 items from the zodiac bobble head set and maybe one or two from the ice set, I'll check
Also have the bubble wand and some other clothing items which I'll see if I'll have

If you could tell me which complete sets you have I would appreciate it. :) I'm only interested in complete sets at the moment. And if you could let me know what items you have that'll be great too!

Reactions: Knight Rain
Back