AC: NL Buying Link Outfit and Other Fortune Cookie Items!

• Thread starter Syntthetix
  • Start date
Syntthetix

Syntthetix

Celestial Wizard
Towns Folk
Hey everybody, I'm looking for a Hero's Cap, Hero's Pants; And Hero's Boots, and I'll pay pretty much whatever you want. (Just don't go way over the top and say like 100k bells.) I'll also buy any other fortune cookie items and pay whatever you want for it.

SOME STUFF I WANT:
Triforce
Master Sword
Fire Bar
Bullet Bill Cannon
Mario ? Block

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I have an extra of the boots, I think I have an extra pair of Hero's Pants too. I do not have the cap, but I have an extra of the shirt as well.

If I were to sell them to you, would 2,000 Bells a piece work? Or is that too much?

2k is good, and i only need the boots and pants.

whats your fc? mine is 3625-9463-0478

No offense but 100k isnt that much for me IMO

Dude, 100k is around the price of GracieGrace furniture. Not everyone is rich, you know? @SNESLink

@ElectricNova513 It's in my signature, but I'm about to get ready to run some errands so I might not be able to come online for a couple hours.

Dude, 100k is around the price of GracieGrace furniture. Not everyone is rich, you know? @SNESLink

@ElectricNova513 It's in my signature, but I'm about to get ready to run some errands so I might not be able to come online for a couple hours.
Ok, i can do it whenever. Just add my FC and we're all set!

i have 200k, but im about to blow it all on a home expansion @SNESLink

@Rin Can you do it somewhere around right now? If so, that would be great.

ok actually I do need the shirt and pants, but not the boots

Sorry I was late to respond. I was at the park and was there a little longer than expected. Now dinner is almost ready and I'm about to go eat.

Are you available at 7:30 Pedia time

EDIT: I also have an extra Bullet Bill cannon and ? Block if you want those too

Last edited:
I know man i had 1 million bells when my 3DS broke from racking from beetles

sorry i was also a bit late to respond, i had to go somewhere. and what exaxtly is pedia time? I'm guessing its the universal time on 3dspedia, but how do you find it?

wait... how did you get that much money? 200,000 play coins or bells??? if bells then never mind

bells

lol ok for a sec i thought you had 200,000 play coins and spent them all and now you have 13 play coins XD

oh and @Rin I will also take the bullet bill cannon and ? block. I guess im paying you a total of 8000 bells, for the ? block, cannon, hero shirt, and hero pants.

@ElectricNova513 The universal time for Pedia is found on the front page under your alerts button and near the shoutbox. Righthand side. Pedia time is also Eastern time, which you can calculate from that. At the time of this post it's 8:40, for example.

Also, yes, that's 8,000 Bells :3

ok im ready to buy the stuff

if you can do it now, great.

I'm ready now, yes. I'll open my gate. Look for Kagamine from Vocaloid

ok ill be there in a minute

My gates are open ^_^

Back