• Thread starter NOKK
  • Start date

Should I buy Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate?

• Total voters
NOKK

NOKK

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
So, I only have the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo. How similar is the game from the demo, and is it worth buying the full game?

Instead of having set characters you get to actually make your own character and make your own weapons and armor, besides that not much.

Instead of having set characters you get to actually make your own character and make your own weapons and armor, besides that not much.
Yes, You get to make hundreds of your own combinations. There is actually a few more obvious differences. Instead of having only a 25 minute frame to get your mission completed, you have a 50 minute time frame in the full version. You can gather whatever you want and keep it, and of course there are a LOT more monsters and variations of those monsters instead of just 3. The demo lets you try out 2 different maps, S.Hollow, and A.Steppe. There are those two maps and several more in the full version. The online methods are different, but not too different. You should defiantly buy this game, i love it. Also, you can choose your own cat companions and other stuff.

Reactions: SoProHunter
Back