AC: NL Buying/Selling AC:NL dlc

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
I am Buying adn selling acnl dlc. yuo get the dlc in acnl by going to nintendo zones and asking for a present at the post office, and by getting a letter from nintendo. by the way these items are mostly reorderable adn are not costing to much. here are a a few pics of some of the dlc
Bestbuynewleaf.jpg

Top4.jpg
Dedicated_animalcrossing.jpg

note to mods these are free items so please dont lock this

Well, if it's using Nintendo Zone, does using the HomePass thing would help you ? (Ps: It's just a question, I don't have AC:NL)

Well, if it's using Nintendo Zone, does using the HomePass thing would help you ? (Ps: It's just a question, I don't have AC:NL)
I don't think so, but if you could set up Nintendo Zone in your house, which you probably can, check the homepage, you could get the DLC easily.

I don't think so, but if you could set up Nintendo Zone in your house, which you probably can, check the homepage, you could get the DLC easily.

That's what I meant, just had mistaken it for the HomePass thing.

That's what I meant, just had mistaken it for the HomePass thing.
OK. :D

no idea. @nightfury123 do you have any dlc? or stuff that you get from letters from nintendo?

no idea. @nightfury123 do you have any dlc? or stuff that you get from letters from nintendo?
Not at the moment, no. I don't really keep my DLC. :(

do you have any in your catolog? are do you know what they were? because some of them can be reordered.

do you have any in your catolog? are do you know what they were? because some of them can be reordered.
I'll check for you. ;)

I really like the "Double Neck Guitar" looks awesome.

I know. :D If you were going to start a collection, you'd have a red, green, and yellow guitar. Very colourful! :p But I think you can change their colours by customisation.

i can sell you one for 2 pc. if you want it.

i can sell you one for 2 pc. if you want it.
I'm not really starting a guitar collection. :p

Back