Bye Mario Kart 7 and Welcome Mario Kart 8

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
Mario Kart 7 what a good game to past time, since Mario Kart 8 has been released will they always remember Mario Kart 7 and more often then usual. Let us pray and wish to the buttom of our hearth the memory of Mario kart 7.
Since a new MK have been out there are some video to remind us of all the progression made in our beloved 3DS version Mario Kart game with this 1 hour footage video.

Obviously, because of Mario Kart 8 I have no intentions of playing the 7th game any more. But i'm sure people are still playing MK7 anyway especially the people who haven't got the Wii U yet.

there are still plenty of members who are still playing MK7 to this day. It's still a great game, and won't be forgotten so easily. They will prefer MK8 (if they have it) and if not, they will naturally play MK7 anyways.

Reactions: TAG
Mario Kart 7 is still much very well alive. Mario Kart 8 might be rising in popularity at this point, but there are still gamers who will pull out the game when they want to play on the road or use a handheld. I still play Mario Kart 7 personally. If you try racing online on Mario Kart 7, you will still find yourself playing with many people. :)

Reactions: Mikaya and TAG
Mario Kart 8 is great don't get me wrong, but I can't understand why people would stop playing 7 because of it. Besides the obvious fact that it's portable, it's simply a great game! I still play all the Mario Karts, and can't imagine why I would ever stop.

Reactions: Mikaya
Mario Kart 8 is great don't get me wrong, but I can't understand why people would stop playing 7 because of it. Besides the obvious fact that it's portable, it's simply a great game! I still play all the Mario Karts, and can't imagine why I would ever stop.

Yeah, Mario Kart isn't a game that you stop playing entirely. I still go back and play Super Mario Kart every once and a while. Although I definitely won't be playing Mario Kart 7 unless someone asks me to, mainly because I've played it way too much.

Well I don't have MK8 and I probably won't be getting it anytime soon (I'll probably only be getting SSB4 for the Wii U when I do get one) so MK7 isn't old news. I think it's much easier than MKDD but I'd still play MKDD if I wanted to play multiplayer. And besides I don't think I care for the Wii Wheel/remote controls (and not good for multiplayer compare to MKDD because there's only one Gamepad if you can race using it).

Back