XBox C.O.D. ghosts or advanced warfare

• Thread starter Goten4
  • Start date
Goten4

Goten4

Thunder Knight
Towns Folk
I am getting an Xbox one, and don't know which Call of Duty game to get. I figured I would ask for the opinion of fellow gamers on here, as to which one would be the better buy for Xbox one. Thanks for the info.

I'd say Advanced Warfare since it's the latest Call of Duty game and its online servers should be up even when the people above decides to pull the plug on Ghosts. If we're talking about single player gameplay, I haven't even touched my copy of Ghost yet so I wouldn't be able to tell you if it's great or not. However, the best things about its multiplayer are Strikezone and blitz imo.

I always like to try Single player mode before I jump into multiplayer, it helps me learn the controls so when I get into multiplayer I will be informed what buttons do what.

I'd say Advanced Warfare since it's the latest Call of Duty game and its online servers should be up even when the people above decides to pull the plug on Ghosts. If we're talking about single player gameplay, I haven't even touched my copy of Ghost yet so I wouldn't be able to tell you if it's great or not. However, the best things about its multiplayer are Strikezone and blitz imo.
Black ops, mw3, waw, black ops 2, and even cod 4 still have their multiplayer running, so the only conceivable way that they'd turn off the multiplayer in the future is when microsoft/Sony turns off online on the 360/PS3, in which case both ghosts AND advanced warfare would be turned off at the same time. And since they're both on xbone and ps4, that's not gonna affect them that badly

Advanced Warfare is far better, in my opinion. I didn't like Modern Warfare 3 all that well and that's all Ghosts was.

Advanced Warfare's single player is actually pretty good; Ghosts' not as much.

I agree with you about Strikezone but I never even touched Blitz.

I'd say advanced warfare, a lot of my friend didn't like ghosts that much but they were saying that advanced warfare was really good. Also it has better campaign and multiplayer mode than ghosts in my opinion.

Advanced Warfare is far better, in my opinion. I didn't like Modern Warfare 3 all that well and that's all Ghosts was.

Advanced Warfare's single player is actually pretty good; Ghosts' not as much.

I agree with you about Strikezone but I never even touched Blitz.
I got Advanced Warfare, and I love the single player mode a lot.

In my opinion:
Call of Duty Ghosts: We thought it was fun on release day, ended up being a huge disappointment because of slow and boring gameplay, and the only "redeeming" feature was the Aliens mode....

Advance Warfare: Pretty fun, but then soon get extremely boring... The Special Ops survival wave mode isn't that fun at all.... I stopped playing the campaign because it got boring as well.
I was a big COD fan up from Finest Hour, but now I see the series as a whole crumbling, and it is most likely because of the futuristic setting, I want a old fashioned game, I hope Treyarch, won't make a Cod: Black Ops 3, i want something like wow 2

If you were to choose either of those two, I'd say Advanced Warefare :p

In my opinion Advanced Warfare is an entirely different experience. COD: Ghosts - More like other COD games but not amazing. You should definitely sample both games before making a decision. Also, you should know that Advanced Warefare will run significantly better and have better graphics on Xbox One because it was developed for this generation of consoles. I also think Exo Zombies in AW is impressive.

Back