C stick play

• Thread starter Mercuryaces
  • Start date
M

Mercuryaces

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hey guys, I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to new devices, and right now the newest one is my N3ds, using my c stick I noticed it has a little play to it, I don't mean the tilting it usually has, but an ever-so-slight up and down movement, I've used 3ds' with very stiff nubs, mine seems, again, ever so slightly loose. Does anyone have any idea why that is?

For the most part, wear and tear is most likely the cause. As the control pad is probably one of the most sensitive and used part of the 3ds. I'm not too sure as too how to solve this problem if at all possible without sending it away to Nintendo, if it is that huge a problem. Regardless, I feel based on what you are saying that it is the responsibility of every gamer's best friend wear and tear.

I'm an owner with a new Nintendo 3ds and I find the c-stick completely useless. I've tried it with an actual game exclusively for the new Nintendo 3ds (The binding of Isaac rebirth) and I've found no use for it. The c-stick was super hard to operate like a circlepad and it really didn't have use for me at all. To be honest I think the c-stick would work better as a pencil eraser than an extra mini circle pad.

Back