Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The game is now available and I've been seeing some of my Steam contacts playing it.

I decided to skip it since I've had enough of new Call of Duty games for now. Heck, I don't even play Call of Duty Ghosts as much as I should be doing. I used to purchase each game on its release (sometimes I even pre-ordered, but I tend to purchase games at midnight more) just for the multiplayer gameplay.

Haven't downloaded the single player portion of Ghosts as of this date and I'm not going to do it most likely, :oops:

Did you purchase the game yet? If yes, what do you think about it so far?

I'm not interested to buy it, nor I think I will ever buy it considering its price...
$59.99 for the game is a normal price, but its season pass is $49.99!

I hate that kind of move to be honest, it makes you think you're not buying the full game until you pay twice its price, thing I don't like.

Haven't downloaded the single player portion of Ghosts as of this date and I'm not going to do it most likely
I saw your profile, 1,322 hours is such a big number!
With just one game I barely cover the time I played with my 3DS since I purchased it .-.

Sorry for the additional...

@Marc, Famitsu revealed their score for this game:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4/PS3/XBO/360) – 10/9/9/10

Looks like it's having many good scores so far...

I saw your profile, 1,322 hours is such a big number!
That's Black Ops 2 most likely which came out in 2012, ;)

Ghosts :
27 hrs on record
last played on 24 Aug

My Steam contacts messaged me saying Call of Duty 4 is better and I just teased them with a :P

That's Black Ops 2 most likely which came out in 2012, ;)
Ups! Sorry!
My bad .-.

Ghosts :
27 hrs on record
last played on 24 Aug

My Steam contacts messaged me saying Call of Duty 4 is better and I just teased them with a :P
Honestly, I'm not a fan of shooters so I don't know what CoD is better :panda:

Im going to buy it, only cause I love Titanfall

What is it, 55GB? Bwahahaa.. no. I barely have enough to spare, and I have a 1TB Hard-drive.

I have it it's good much better than ghosts in terms of multiplayer if u ask me

ugh call of duty sucks

I've played and have to say it is much better than CoD Ghosts and you should really give it a try. I got into CoD around Black Ops 2 and that compared to Ghosts makes Black Ops look like the best CoD in existence.Advanced Warfare is alot quicker when it comes to prestieges. Not only that AW is more focused on skill unlike Ghosts so you will outgun others the bettwr you get.

I want COD AW but, the price.

It looks like titanfall without the mechs to me and titanfall was a lot of fun. Of course this is a COD game, which is so meh

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
I have it on PS4 and personally I find it to be the best game that was released in 2014. That being said 2014 was a slow year.

People that say Call of Duty is meh because it releases yearly are annoying. The games are never the same. But that's a different topic.

You can get Advanced Warfare for around $40 now, which I highly recommend doing if you can. I have around 60 hours in it but I haven't really played it since December because my brother has my PS4 in his room.

Back