Call of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer Gameplay Revealed

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's a new year. That means there's a new Call of Duty game. This time, it's not Modern Warfare or Black Ops. Instead, it's Ghosts, and no, they did not name it "Ghosts" because no one is going to play it, :p

I recently viewed some of its gameplay and it looks cool :

At the end of the video, you'll see that there is a playable girl character. I hope you can use her in multiplayer, :nailbiting:. Graphics look good, so I'll definitely be picking it up for PC/Steam.

What about you?

Yeah I've watched this looks pretty good :) Cant wait.

Well I can see my brother getting this game, as he plays all the COD Games on PS3.

Well I can see my brother getting this game, as he plays all the COD Games on PS3.
I'm getting it too. After a long debate with myself, I've finally made the decision. After all of those jokes that I've made about the game and the hundreds of times I said I'd never buy another CoD game, in the end, I always get it. Maybe next year it might be different, :oops: hehe.. (most likely not).

I'm getting it too. After a long debate with myself, I've finally made the decision. After all of those jokes that I've made about the game and the hundreds of times I said I'd never buy another CoD game, in the end, I always get it. Maybe next year it might be different, :oops: hehe.. (most likely not).
Wow, I see you have a very persuasive mind.

Y u no Battlefield? :D

I wouldn't buy a COD game if you paid me. Well, maybe I would... but I wouldn't play it :p

Reactions: xXMrSummersXx and Marc
I wouldn't buy a COD game if you paid me. Well, maybe I would... but I wouldn't play it :p
Lol I like that. But, couldn't they pay you to play it too.

I find the whole clan map battle thing very interesting, I'm tempted to buy the game for that alone. Though the next game will most likely have this.

Multiplayer, well I guess I will be joining him from time to time.

Looks just as good as always! Looking forward to playing this on the PS4!

Back