AC:NH Campsite Villager Keeps Replaced Villager's House in ACNH

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I got a campsite villager recently and they wanted to move in. I had no empty plot of lands available, so they couldn't, but then the game allowed me to let the campsite villager move in with another villager on my island.

To my surprise, this campsite villager ended up replacing the current villager I had. Not sure if it's permanent tho :redpanda:

Unfortunately, the new campsite villager kept the ugly house design of the old villager.

I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to get back my replaced villager? It said they'd live together, but the new campsite villager seemed to have replaced my villager. The house is the old villager's own, but the campsite villager has totally taken over it and has their name on it now.
2. If it's a permanent thing, can I get the campsite villager's house design to replace the current house design?

Thanks!

I'm a year late, but the campsite villager essentially kicks out/ replaces the old villager (with your permission) permanently. Its the same as asking a villager to move out and instantly replacing it. I've never actually kept a campsite villager but I've went through the process and I didn't know they kept the old house :eek:

@Mizunil I figured that out but I have no idea why the new villager kept the old house design.

Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore because I've kicked that villager out to replace 'em with another.

Reactions: Mizunil
Back