Can anyone explain 10rh grade geometry to me

• Thread starter Seluit
  • Start date
Seluit

Seluit

That guy who names himself John Cena
Towns Folk
It makes no sense to me

You're gonna have to be a little more specific.

Well The Pythagoreum Theorum Angle Calculations ETC

So what exactly are you having trouble with on the Pythagorean theorem? Are you having trouble with the equation itself? OR are you having trouble identifying the hypotenuse and the other sides of A and B? or is it just the entire concept itself?

I dont know anything about it thats the problem I stopped paying attention in class XD

lol okay that sounds like fun. I remember 10th grade math lol. Okay so to start with the Pythagorean theorem is literally
6d6f8ee8a6f578fa5be1047728034ea9.png
okay pretty simple right? Now the tricky part is that this only refers to a right triangle. I hope you know what that is. Anyway so lets break this down, now a triangle has 3 sides, we all know this and I'm gonna assume you know that (lol just messing with you) Anyway A, B, and C are all sides of the triangle. Now the easiest way to know what sides are listed is to see if the hypotanuese has a number with it. The hypotenuse in its simplest definition is literally

The longest side of the right triangle. Let me know if I have lost you yet.

oh also i need help with Triangle Congruency like SSS SAS all of that shiz

ohhh lol I'm gonna take a look online and see if I cant find a couple files that helped me out a lot when I was taking geometry, I mean once you have the general concept it aint that hard. It's just learning the stuff in the first polace that is extremely difficult.

Back