Can anyone tell me where to get a snover in omega ruby

• Thread starter Adrenaline Junkie
  • Start date
A

Adrenaline Junkie

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Hey everyone so listen i have just got Polemon Omega Ruby and thought of an awesome team. It consists of all megas and covers 15 types. It is:
1. Swampert
2.Blazekin
3.Metagross
4.Banette
5.Altaria
6.Abomasnow

Now ive managed to get hold of all the pokemon and mega stones except Snover and the mega stone for metagross so please help me complete my team

It isn't in OR/AS, you'd need to trade from X/Y

Why you would want a team of megas is beyond me, unless you mean only giving one of them a mega stone.

Dude i just want to ok and besides so can someone trade it to me in oras my fc is 2724-2222-2388 thanks

To get metagrossite, beat Steven again. To get snover, be kind on GTS or trade from XY
Hey everyone so listen i have just got Polemon Omega Ruby and thought of an awesome team. It consists of all megas and covers 15 types. It is:
1. Swampert
2.Blazekin
3.Metagross
4.Banette
5.Altaria
6.Abomasnow

Now ive managed to get hold of all the pokemon and mega stones except Snover and the mega stone for metagross so please help me complete my team

To get the Metagrossite you need to beat the champion 2 times, that should be pretty easy. To get a snover to need to get it from the GTS or trade from pokemon x or y. In pokemon x or y to get snover you need to go to frost cavern. (or cave) I think its near the 8th gym or 7th gym. I don't like x or y and oras is way better

Back