• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
I'm currently watching bleach but I'm planning to move on :p I'm on episode 255 n its starting to seem dull and i want to start something before the holidays end :p so i was wondering whats some good animus i should watch ?
my preference - i like animes like death note , bleach , naruto , blue exorcist, fairy tail and stuff like that :p

mainly - action like naruto n bleach, bit of horror - mild horror - I'm fine with it if there isn't any (like death note -- blue exorcist is way too much horror ) , adventure like fairy tail n bleach , plot twists like death note , mystery like death note

and lots of suspense and it MUST be sooo good i want to finish the series in one night :p

thanks guys :p

Dragon ball z

Dragon ball z
nah i like the manga better :p
thats the only one you've watched :p other than pokemon :p
not dragon ball z there are many better ones then that :p
and it would be helpful if you left a why :p

nah i like the manga better :p
thats the only one you've watched :p other than pokemon :p
not dragon ball z there are many better ones then that :p
and it would be helpful if you left a why :p
I'll tell you why the fights are fun to watch and are intense since you don't always know who is going to win cause sometimes the bad guy wins, there are some funny scenes, there are also so many things you find out once you start watching, you find out about gokus origins the future of characters such as gohan, and it's also like the characters life, you watch there children(gohan,goten,trunks) grow up, and you see people like krillin meet someone who will eventually marry the same person.

Sorry about any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes I was using my phone not a pc

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh? Magi is a must watch anime! Tokyo Ravens, Strike the Blood, Zero no Tsukaimai (if your looking for a little extra comedy and romance), Saint Seiya Omega?

Oh? Magi is a must watch anime! Tokyo Ravens, Strike the Blood, Zero no Tsukaimai (if your looking for a little extra comedy and romance), Saint Seiya Omega?
yes please !!! comedy is a must ! i love funny anime ,
I'll tell you why the fights are fun to watch and are intense since you don't always know who is going to win cause sometimes the bad guy wins, there are some funny scenes, there are also so many things you find out once you start watching, you find out about gokus origins the future of characters such as gohan, and it's also like the characters life, you watch there children(gohan,goten,trunks) grow up, and you see people like krillin meet someone who will eventually marry the same person.

Sorry about any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes I was using my phone not a pc
nah I've read the whole manga edition and i loved it so i know whats gonna happen already , I've watched a few episodes :p thanks anyways :p

Watch Magi, that anime is amazing, I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

Watch Magi, that anime is amazing, I'm sure you'd enjoy it.
sure i'll try it :p
and continue if i like it :p

sure i'll try it :p
and continue if i like it :p
Let me know what you think of it. Also if you find Magi is boring which I doubt you would. Watch Strike the Blood!

Let me know what you think of it. Also if you find Magi is boring which I doubt you would. Watch Strike the Blood!
ok ! gonna try both tonight :p
i tried watching devil as a part timer and i found it quite funny :p its only 13 episodes :p so i'll try magi and strike blood :p if they don't work out i will go back to devil as a part timer :p

thanks @Reece you've been great help :p

ok ! gonna try both tonight :p
i tried watching devil as a part timer and i found it quite funny :p its only 13 episodes :p so i'll try magi and strike blood :p if they don't work out i will go back to devil as a part timer :p

thanks @Reece you've been great help :p
@Reece !!! you've succeeded ! you've gotten me hooked to Magi ! its amazing ! i was thinking this was a waste of time at first but then after i was like damn - I'm glad i met @Reece :p its true !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Reece
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back