Splatoon 2 can i reset my gear in splatoon 2?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so ive been seeing a lot of people in the plaza who have perfect gear and was wondering if there's any way to reset mine so i can go for this too? The reason im asking is because i have some octoling gear i earned playing octo expansion and it would be pretty cool if i could reset the stuff on it since i want perfect octo gear for my octoling. is this impossible without restarting completely? if so it would be nice to be able to do so i can try again without redoing everything on my save

I thought I remember seeing a part for the guy next to the lobby that can do stuff to your gear but I’m not sure

Yeah, you can.

The secondary perks can be removed by the short guy at the top-right corner of the Splat2 world (square). You have to pay him coins depending on how many stars are on the gear.

You can also reroll secondary abilities if you have a gear with all three slots filled in exchange for a snail.

I think you can order the same gear from others in the square to replace the gear you currently have with a new primary ability.

Reactions: Mikaya
I'm pretty sure this would have been explained to you at the start of the game, but yes you can.

This guide here
will tell you a bit more about it and how you can make perfect gear. It does take a fair amount of grinding though from what I've heard.

Reactions: Kadaj and Mikaya
I'm pretty sure this would have been explained to you at the start of the game, but yes you can.

This guide here
will tell you a bit more about it and how you can make perfect gear. It does take a fair amount of grinding though from what I've heard.
thanks. i dont remember hearing how to do it (probably because too much time has passed if they did tell you when you start) so i wasnt sure it was possible. also thanks for telling me about the coin fee to reset marc!

Reactions: AricAttack and 28142
Back