Can I work through android?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
My dad's up my butt again about getting a job...is there anything I could do via android to casually make money? I was thinking advertisement,graphic design ect. something really casual for someone with no training

No work can be done without trial and error and casually, what you can do though is play free to play games for somebody else and get their account to lvl x or something and charge them for it under 'donation'
I know a guy which does this for a living for 'League of Legends' players, if you're not interested, you can always (if you know how to draw/edit photos) make designs for game characters or write storylines and sell them. You only have to make a stock of, say, 5 designs and 10 texts and mix and match to companies.

Android isn't made for work flexibility like a PC/iMac, but a compact solution could be a Raspberry Pi.
It's a tiny motherboard which has 2 USB ports (keyboard + mouse), ethernet slot and SDHC slot. It runs a special flavour of Linux and is pretty fast, considering its low price and size. You can use Gimp, a free photo editor.

Good luck on your future job selections :D

Well, if you have a computer, you could still develop applications for Android. Of course, the first time, when you'll publish your app on Google Play, you'll have to pay 25$ normally. But once you have paid this, Google takes no royalty normally, and if you make a successful game/app, you could probably earn some money !

Also, you'll have to learn Java (Android's API rests on the Java Development Kit), and C/C++ (Native Development Kit).

Back