Tomodachi Life Can Miis break up after marriage in Tomodachi Life?

• Thread starter Go2Sleep
  • Start date
Go2Sleep

Go2Sleep

Self proclaimed "human being"
Towns Folk
I know Miis can break up, but I'm perplexed as to if Miis can break up after marriage, or possibly after having children.

Yes, they can, under any circunstances
Just not when they are taking care of the baby/kid

Yes, they can, under any circunstances
Just not when they are taking care of the baby/kid
That's....depressing, lol

Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER
I had a few that did with the above condition.
After Ariannah flew the nest, Sarah and Alex just couldn't get back to the way things were. They thought it best to appreciate each other from different homes.

Yes they can break up after marriage even if they already have kids. I know it's screwed up for divorce to be in a kids game but that is sadly the way life is.

Yeah, it's happened to me multiple times. It really is kind of depressing.

I did not know Miis can break up. Well all my miis that had a marriage did have a kid. But people in the thread are saying they can break up even if they have a kid. If they did break up I wonder what the parents and kid would say. I don't know I'll ever get a break up in Tomodachi life. I guess my Miis are too happy together.

Whoa I didn't know they break up, I only seen this happen in Harvest Moon. Well that's sad, but it is realistic. Time to tell my bro.

what happens to the kid if they brake up?

Whoa, never knew Nintendo could make such realistic relationships for what's supposed to be a game full of surprises lol. To find out that Link and Zelda got divorced the next time you log onto the game must be devastating. (Certainly surprising, too) XD

I have tomodachi life and me and my sister got married o_O But we broke up whew so ya they can break up

Yes two miis can break up when married.
It happened to my mii and my best friends mii the first time i played the game.
They got married and seemed to be happy at first but for some reason they broke up the marriage.
be warned tho there daughter was not very happy after they divorced so it does effect the children of the pair.

Reactions: WayBlade
Back