Can multiple 7-day Switch Online codes be used on a single Nintendo account?

• Thread starter CJ
  • Start date
CJ

CJ

You not gon' ge me!
Towns Folk
My Nintendo is currently giving codes for 7 day free trials of Nintendo Switch Online, for 100 Platinum coins (essentially free)

However, say if one makes multiple My Nintendo accounts. Can multiple codes be used on a single Nintendo account to potentially get the Online subscription endlessly?

• Informative
Reactions: Deepak
I believe you can only redeem 1 free trial per account, not just at once but like, overall

My Nintendo is currently giving codes for 7 day free trials of Nintendo Switch Online, for 100 Platinum coins (essentially free)

However, say if one makes multiple My Nintendo accounts. Can multiple codes be used on a single Nintendo account to potentially get the Online subscription endlessly?
Even if you could do that, you would have to create a new nintendo account, and earn 100 points every week. you could just buy the subscription instead of spending all that time. but anyways, i like your thinking

Reactions: 28142
I believe you can, they allow you do do it once a month on each acc and I've been doing it with 4 JP accs and using the codes on 1 of them as they run out so I can keep playing kirby dream land for free. You can only redeem 1 free trial from the eshop page per acc (2 since they did a reset recently) but you should be able to endlessly redeem codes if you really wanna invest the time since those are codes and not offers. If you use a US acc and are over 18 you are required to add cc or paypal info to your acc but for JP they let you skip that, idk about EU since I haven't bothered to check that (and because My Nintendo doesn't have the offer for EU or RU).

I tried, but I think you need to put in credit card, or PayPal data to actually use the free trial. Which is kinda dumb, imo. ;-;

Reactions: SmugWolff
I tried, but I think you need to put in credit card, or PayPal data to actually use the free trial. Which is kinda dumb, imo. ;-;
For the US eshop they specify that if you are over 18 then you must add it, if you have your acc age at below 18 or use a different region it won't force you to add any.

For the US eshop they specify that if you are over 18 then you must add it, if you have your acc age at below 18 or use a different region it won't force you to add any.

you need to put payment details in EU as well. It's so that they know you can pay for it and so when people forget to cancel it, they can take payments.

Reactions: SmugWolff
Back