Support Needed Can previously bought content be redownloaded

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
I'm eventually wanting to buy assassins creed 4 for my wii u and if I do ever get it I'll have about 5 g left of internal storage, so I want to know if I delete a currently downloaded game can it be redownloaded from the eshop? Example I need more space so I delete my preinstalled mario 3d world can I go back and redownloaded it at anytime

Yes. They're saved to your NNID/eShop account :cat:

Reactions: codyplays
Yes , you can redownload the game at any time . When you buy a game , the game is licensed to you and not sold . That is why it is possible , unless if you ever transfer the content to someone else or you delete you Nintendo Network ID then the game is rightfully yours .

It would be horrible if Nintendo didn't put that :bag:

Mind if I ask a related question? Because I got Paper Mario on Club Nintendo a bit ago and since I don't have the proper controller to play on the wiiU I downloaded it to the wii. Are you able to do the system transfer more than once? Because I already did it before I got Paper Mario.

Mind if I ask a related question? Because I got Paper Mario on Club Nintendo a bit ago and since I don't have the proper controller to play on the wiiU I downloaded it to the wii. Are you able to do the system transfer more than once? Because I already did it before I got Paper Mario.

You can do the system transfer has much as you want. when I did the first system transfer. Lost Winds wasn't able to be transfered. So it was stuck on the Wii. But a later there was a fix and the game was able to be transfer over to the Wii U. If you get another Wii. And the Wii has games on it that you don't have. You can use the system transfer again to move those games over to the Wii U. I've done this on 4 Nintendo Wii's to my Wii U. And it worked.

You can do the system transfer has much as you want. when I did the first system transfer. Lost Winds wasn't able to be transfered. So it was stuck on the Wii. But a later there was a fix and the game was able to be transfer over to the Wii U. If you get another Wii. And the Wii has games on it that you don't have. You can use the system transfer again to move those games over to the Wii U. I've done this on 4 Nintendo Wii's to my Wii U. And it worked.
Alright I'll try that :p I let my friend borrow the wii for a while because it stopped turning on. Apparantly he fixed it though so I'll get it back from him soon. Thanks, couldn't find the answer anywhere else for some reason xD

I'm eventually wanting to buy assassins creed 4 for my wii u and if I do ever get it I'll have about 5 g left of internal storage, so I want to know if I delete a currently downloaded game can it be redownloaded from the eshop? Example I need more space so I delete my preinstalled mario 3d world can I go back and redownloaded it at anytime

You can get a 2TB harddrive online for 80 bucks or a little cheaper now. I have a 1TB portable external hard drive, hooked up to my Wii U. But to use it. you need a Y USB adapter, That has 2 males & 1 female. This can give you tons of room to get ton of games.

Back