Can someone make me a list

• Thread starter BlazingPhoenix
  • Start date
B

BlazingPhoenix

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
So i like japaniese exclusive video games, mainly because fire emblem 1-6 and 12 are japanese exclusives and i love that series, so i want to start the megami tensi series, and i need to know which games are in japaniese, so i can get fan patches and roms for those games, i know the origanal is for the super famicom, so if you guys could help it would be much appreciated. One more thing, emeulators and roms are only considered illegal if you do not own a copy of the game, and i intend to buy these for collectors sake, like what i did with fire emblem 3, i got a fan patch then bought a cardtrige, so dont worry about the FBI or whatever at your door.

I'm a bit confused on what you are asking. Do you want games from SMT that have Japanese text, or were made in Japan because of localization and censorship reasons?

I'm a bit confused on what you are asking. Do you want games from SMT that have Japanese text, or were made in Japan because of localization and censorship reasons?
Like games that were only released in Japan, I know how to get fan patches, so I can translate them to English.

*attempts to summon TatsuMatsu* pleab help

Back