Can someone tell me if there are demos on eshop without use limits?

• Thread starter LoruleanNerd
  • Start date
LoruleanNerd

LoruleanNerd

A Weird and Wonderful Yokai Watch Fanboy!!!
Towns Folk
I have the monster hunter 4 demo, the puzzle and dragons super mario edition demo, and the Pokémon ORAS demo. Are there any more demos with unlimited uses? Thx!

Ryan
3ds FC: 3883-7732-1179
Smash player/Pokémon XYORAS player!!!!!
You guys could be big help, and I really appreciate it!!!

I have the monster hunter 4 demo, the puzzle and dragons super mario edition demo, and the Pokémon ORAS demo. Are there any more demos with unlimited uses? Thx!

Ryan
3ds FC: 3883-7732-1179
Smash player/Pokémon XYORAS player!!!!!
You guys could be big help, and I really appreciate it!!!
I can make any demo have infinite uses :p

ther are 2 club nintendo demos that i know about that had unlimited uses: Smash demo and Tomodachi Life demo. There is also the move-in version of tomodachi life (basically a demo but you get a cool panda suit if you transfer that data to the real game) which had unlimited uses

Last edited:
I have tomodachi life but it gave me limited uses.

Well there are special demos. These ones have unlimited uses. I only know three at the moment, which are Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, and IronFall: Invasion (to some extent). I believe there was a special demo for Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate.

Sorry. Didn't read all of your post.

Last edited:
There is the Pocemon special demo, the Monster Hunter 4 demo and of course the free games like Pocemon Shuffle

There is the Pocemon special demo, the Monster Hunter 4 demo and of course the free games like Pocemon Shuffle
OP was referring to demos. Pokémon Shuffle is a free game.

Yeah those usage limits kill! Steel Diver has unlimited uses as well as fullblox

Why yes, there ARE demos without use limits. Be sure to praise Gaben for this, as he looked down on us, from his golden throne of steam codes, and decided that we could use demos with unlimited uses

yes there are some but not many remember there are free games like Pokemon Picross Or Pokemon Shuffle And Pokemon Rumble World

I think you've named them all asides from the special Smash and Tomodachi demos. There was also the Triforce Heroes one as well, if that counts. I think that in the future the will be more demos which have unlimited uses, since having limits will eventually come to the time when it's all gone.

Otherwise if you can boot into the homebrew launcher, Hans will let you load the game without taking away the usage limit

When you run out of uses in a demo you can redownload it. I found out when I was playing Hatsune miku DX and was allowed to get it again on the eshop even though I ran out of uses.

Only the demo codes that get sent to your email from Nintendo, basically. Regular eShop demos will always have limits. I'd never play the demos past their limit, so I didn't have much beef with the rule, but I can understand the people who have to play a demo to death in order to see if they really want to buy the full game or not.

Back