AC:NH Can you build the museum on an inaccessible part of the island?

• Thread starter CJ
  • Start date
CJ

CJ

You not gon' ge me!
Towns Folk
I recently selected an island with a landmass in the middle surrounded by rivers and I was planning to put my museum there. But I later discovered that you need to select your location for a museum before you build your first bridge or get your first vaulting pole, essentially restricting your museum location to the part of the island you have access to in the beginning.

Is there a way to bypass this so I can somehow get a vaulting pole or a bridge before I build my museum?

I recently selected an island with a landmass in the middle surrounded by rivers and I was planning to put my museum there. But I later discovered that you need to select your location for a museum before you build your first bridge or get your first vaulting pole, essentially restricting your museum location to the part of the island you have access to in the beginning.

Is there a way to bypass this so I can somehow get a vaulting pole or a bridge before I build my museum?
Theres no way you can do that cuz blathers gives you the vaulting pole recipe. so you need the museum up first. BUT, you can move it anywhere you want after upgrading resident services. It costs 50k bells to move the museum later and you can move it around as much as you want.

Ohh that's good to know :D As long as I can change it in my final island I'm fine with it

Reactions: Deepak
Ohh that's good to know :D As long as I can change it in my final island I'm fine with it
But it can be frustrating that you cant access the whole island. I had to spend a LOT of bells to move literally everything after i had the ladder and pole. :D

Back