Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wait,Mario games still exist?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
Ok I got super Mario maker for my sister's birthday which is in November, and what I'm planning is to make a super Mario maker level with a message or something for her birthday. And for that level I need the clown car which is one of the last things you get so I got mario Maker a month in advance to play with it and build the stage, the problem is I can only download the game in short intervals before I have to delete so she doesn't see it, and its getting hard:cry:. Is there any way to put software in a folder and when someone accesses the folder they have to put in a pin so she wouldn't know?

Ok I got super Mario maker for my sister's birthday which is in November, and what I'm planning is to make a super Mario maker level with a message or something for her birthday. And for that level I need the clown car which is one of the last things you get so I got mario Maker a month in advance to play with it and build the stage, the problem is I can only download the game in short intervals before I have to delete so she doesn't see it, and its getting hard:cry:. Is there any way to put software in a folder and when someone accesses the folder they have to put in a pin so she wouldn't know?
Unless you share the same profile or NNID, she can't see your levels, but about the folders, no at least that I know of

If it's downloading, you're referring to Download Management
Folders on the Wii U Menu will have no effect on the Download Management

There's nothing you can do to hide it unfortunately

Last edited:
Back