Can you use the wii remote on splatoon?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
It would be nice to know, can you use the wii remote on splatoon?

Nope, the Wiimote does not work. It only works on the local multiplayer mode called Battle Dojo. However, the Wiimote is an object that you need. You need it to use either the Wii Classic Controller or the Classic Controller Pro. You connect your Wiimote to either controls and then you can use them, only in Battle Dojo. Other than that, there is no other function for them.

Nope, the Wiimote does not work. It only works on the local multiplayer mode called Battle Dojo. However, the Wiimote is an object that you need. You need it to use either the Wii Classic Controller or the Classic Controller Pro. You connect your Wiimote to either controls and then you can use them, only in Battle Dojo. Other than that, there is no other function for them.
Alright, ever since the update, I got pro controller and me and my sister can play 2 players, only on certain modes though. The wii remote has no use so I got myself a bootleg pro controller which works perfectly. Its really cool how much modes splatoon has, I think the game's value is 80 dollars, 60 dollars is a good deal for all these modes

Back