"Cannon" classes

• Thread starter alucard175
  • Start date
alucard175

alucard175

Heir of the throne and son of Martha
Towns Folk
ok, if there is another thread with this subject i will delete this one, but if it isnt, its something that i want to bring to the table, so without further delay, what are your opinions on the cannon classes

wait... what do you mean by cannon classes? are you talking the ballistae class from FE shadow dragon ds? because... that class absolutely sucked, bad movement speed and accuracy, and the power wasn't all that great either, and not to mention, if a Pegasus knight, or wyvern rider got close, the unit would die, to the one enemy unit it was supposed to kill! IT HAD 1 JOB!!! 1 JOB!!! so yeah... bad class

Reactions: atomic_ian
wait... what do you mean by cannon classes? are you talking the ballistae class from FE shadow dragon ds? because... that class absolutely sucked, bad movement speed and accuracy, and the power wasn't all that great either, and not to mention, if a Pegasus knight, or wyvern rider got close, the unit would die, to the one enemy unit it was supposed to kill! IT HAD 1 JOB!!! 1 JOB!!! so yeah... bad class
I couldn´t have expressed that better myself, that class SUCKED!! the only thing that helped it not be complete trash was that it had different types of ammunition, but even with those the ballistae would miss 7/10 hits if you were to count hits. it could only move like 3 or 4 squares and that is so not useful because it would be left behind without any protecction. i could go on but I don´t want to remember the bad times.

I've never played shadow dragon! but when I do... I am not choosing that class!

Reactions: atomic_ian
I've never played shadow dragon! but when I do... I am not choosing that class!
and what´s worse, the only thing making that class terrible was the characters growth rate, they were so low that you shouldn´t even bother on recruitng him, more exp rather than an unused character in my roster.

I think the villager class is better! and that's saying something because the villager class starts out as absolute CRAP!!! unlike the first 3 trainee classes, you had to level him up first at least once! before you could recruit him for good! i'd rather find a ballistae randomly on the battle field and have a archer find one and shoot down the Pegasus knights, multiple times have happened where a Pegasus knight gets close to my archer... and does 0 damage!

Um, I think he meant canon classes for the characters. As in, which class they canonly chose

Back