Ultra S/M Can't find Guzzlord in Ultra Moon... Anyone have luck?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
soo looking back to my postgame gameplay of ultra moon/ ultra sun i did manage to find legendaries after a bit of grinding, plenty of ultra beasts which are fun as well but there was one ultra beast i just couldnt find no matter what even in long sessions of wormhole grinding whenever i was able to go longer: guzzlord.

ive had 30+ hours of wormhole grinding and yet no matter how many blinking white wormholes i go through i just cannot seem to find this pokemon. ive seen the others and version exclusives plenty of times, but have yet to see even one guzzlord. i looked up how to find him a while back but even after that i just couldnt get one to show up for the life of things... are the chances lower of finding him in one version than the other, or is he just absurdly rare this time around? i found many legends but this one has perpetually avoided me despite hours of trial and error. another general problem is the very not so well designed controls that have caused me to accidentally veer into the wrong color and then i have to start over from the beginning... a generally annoying problem with farming anything in wormholes... >.< yes, this isnt related at all to guzzlord spawn rates but it has slowed me down a number of times when i grind here for legendaries or when i tried to find him.

Reactions: AricAttack
It doesn't really matter from my experience when you decide to go though but as long as it's white that's what matters. I never caught him yet just because of a lack of interest but for me he was pretty common anyways.

It doesn't really matter from my experience when you decide to go though but as long as it's white that's what matters. I never caught him yet just because of a lack of interest but for me he was pretty common anyways.
hmm ok, i dont know if i'll be able to find him or not but if ultra beasts are added to sword/ shield in the future i hope i manage to get one, if i recall correctly his stats were insane in sun/ moon and i most likely didnt even have a perfect one. if it seems too hard i will have to replay sun/ moon to guarantee myself one, might take a while but oh well >.<

Took me ages going through the wormholes, eventually found him after looking up a guide for which Pokemon are in which coloured wormhole.Getting to the required wormhole was a pain, but I got there eventually, and I think managed to get at least 2, and a bunch of shiny regular pokemon too.

If the wormhole looks like these on the inside once you enter a white wormhole, it will be guzzlord.
HNI_0006.JPG
HNI_0007.JPGHNI_0009.JPG
keep in mind the rings around the wormholes.
for shinys you want the holes with 2-3 rings surronding it as those are more likely for 'rarer pokemom'. asuming it applys to non shinys,try for white holes with 2-3 rings around them. once your in, make sure they look like these pictures. if not, exit emdiatly and try again.

also want to say that im happy you still play USUM. i thought everone here swichted to Sw/Sh
nice to know your still playing.

i resently restarted my Ultra moon file after basicly 100%ing it a few years ago.
if you ever want some pokemon for your dex, id be glad to help. (still on first island atm, but i beat my old file in 9 days.)
once i get post story, i can gladly get you a guzzlord if you still are needing one :)

Last edited:
Back