capcom breaking white fatalis in newer games...

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
im guessing most people by now know about the white fatalis and the fact that any fatalis can kill you in one hit.... well it used to be that way, i guess. i saw someone do him on MH4U and no one on his team got instant killed despite hitting the red lightning (it used to be very likely this would kill you in frontier z or freedom unite), didnt even cut half his half which really surprised me... im currently HR 4 in multiplayer and working my way up hoping to try beating white fatalis but is anyone besides me kinda disappointed about the major nerfs here? i realize in freedom unite it was way too time consuming and tedious and there were too many things to worry about (frontier z was absolute insanity though if you thought this was bad look it up if you havent seen it or played), not to mention one mistake easily could equal getting carted right off the bat, but in my honest opinion it kinda takes away the reason for calling it a fatalis if we dont get half health cut or one shotted (yes it was cheap but still very challenging, solos were near impossible but one MH4U it might be more manageable with adequate caution). what are your thoughts on this? should they have left white fatalis's strength the same to have it make sense or do you think the major nerf is for the best overall?

Back