XBox Capcom is releasing DMC 5!

• Thread starter Shulk
  • Start date
Shulk

Shulk

You dare oppose the will of a god?
Towns Folk
So Devil May Cry 5 is around the corner and they recently released an Exclusive Xbox Demo for the game which I thought was really fun. I love the Devil Bringer mechanics like Gerberha that is so good. In the real game though the trailers have shown the pre-order bonuses for the game include Mega Man X's Cannon. After playing the Demo for DMC 5 It makes me very excited for the actual release of the game which is March 9th 2019 Stay tuned on my thoughts coming soon.

You should’ve credited me for telling you about the demo in the first place. :eyes2:

I’ve never really played this franchise, so I don’t know too much about it. But, I had a look at the game, and it definitely doesn’t look like the worst game in the world. But honestly, I haven’t touched my Xbox in God knows how long. Maybe I’ll take it for a spin sometime and see how it goes.

And if not, then oh well, I guess. :p

Reactions: AricAttack
You should’ve credited me for telling you about the demo in the first place. :eyes2:

I’ve never really played this franchise, so I don’t know too much about it. But, I had a look at the game, and it definitely doesn’t look like the worst game in the world. But honestly, I haven’t touched my Xbox in God knows how long. Maybe I’ll take it for a spin sometime and see how it goes.

And if not, then oh well, I guess. :p
You didn’t tell me about it :eek: I thought we were friends :(

Reactions: Samster
You didn’t tell me about it :eek: I thought we were friends :(
I didn’t even know you liked the series .-.

Oof, my bad. I’ll keep it in mind for next time. Speaking of which, they’re releasing a new demo this Friday, iirc

Reactions: AricAttack
Back