Capcom to release Megaman 11, All Megaman X games, and Megaman Legacy Collection 1 and 2 on Switch

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk
Megaman 11 Trailer

Megaman x games on switch (will have amiibo support by the way)
http://nintendoeverything.com/capcom-to-release-all-mega-man-x-games-on-switch/

Megaman Legacy Collections
https://twitter.com/MegaMan/status/937764981767991297

So as Capcom's megaman 30th anniversary livestream has come to an end, they announced a few things for the switch. First, their new megaman game is coming to the switch in late 2018. Second, all the megaman x games are being ported to the switch. Finally Megaman legacy collections 1 and 2 are coming to the switch. All in 2018.

I'm really hyped to see capcom finally jump on the switch train and get some of their games on it! Plus they are even putting the new title on the switch as well. I definitely have much more faith in capcom and the switch with these announcements as prior to this they hadn't had much faith in this awesome selling console. So what do you guys think? Are you hyped for the almost 20 games capcom is bringing to the switch next year?

Reactions: TribstyAnn and Duffy
I'm shocked! I never expected 11 to even come out, much less on switch! Get Hype!!!!!!!

I certainly like the looks of 11. Looks awesome! :eek:

This is surprising that they even managed to make Megaman 11, but I'm relieved that they managed to bring him back. But what's more surprising is when Legacy Collections duo will arrive in Switch, along with all of Megaman X games as well! Maybe Capcom finally realized how Switch's a huge hit, so they decided to release many games at once. This will be huge for all Megaman fans, for sure.

Reactions: Duffy
I must say that I am not fond of this franchise, I haven´t palyed a megaman game in my life but! I am well aware of the vast community of fans this franchise has so here is what I want to express. I am really happy for this franchise to keep delivering and I am even happier that it is coming to the nintendo switch! Even though I would also love more campcom´s franchises to hit n switch, I think it is a good step towards it.

Back