Captain toad treasure tracker mummy me maze forever (final level)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i bought captain toad treasure tracker on the switch sometime ago and i did manage to unlock the final level (mummy me maze forever) and tbh i dont think its as nasty as super mario 3d worlds champions road in crown world, but i still for the life of me cannot make it past floor 20 no thanks to the fire pirahnas which ive had trouble dodging and worse are the rooms with the football players and magikoopas (these have killed me a lot even on room 15 if i remember the number right). im thinking of getting a toad amiibo just for the sake of beating this monster course but idk if the game will allow me to take advantage of it for this one, can anyone confirm this for me if possible? ive tried looking for video demonstrations on youtube but couldnt find anything for the switch version on this and google wasnt as helpful for me here either. if the game doesnt let you do this however, well lets just say i might not end up finishing this due to lack of time and it feeling more frustrating than rewarding overall (which is not a good combo), at least its an easy way to get an endless amount of lives either way tho...

Back